The rage of no churn homemade ice creams has completely smitten me and its completely justified with this Mango Cheesecake Ice cream – a true epitome of how easy and delicious homemade ice creams can be. With the last batch of fresh and yummy mangoes adorning the grocery store, this recipe was the perfect celebration of mangoes. This was a much awaited dessert for this summer which finally made a grand appearance right before summer is ending. Homemade ice cream stir in nostalgia and so many childhood memories. Mum making some yummy ice cream at home, everyone pouncing on it to the grab the maximum number of scoops possible and relishing it as if it were the last scoop every available.
This Mango Cheesecake Ice cream is insanely delicious – creamy, vibrant, sweet mango flavor and the hint of tang from cream cheese – all beautifully blending to create what comes to be known as summer food coma!
- 1 1/2 cup fresh mango puree
- 80 grams cream cheese
- 150 grams heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup granulated sugar (optional, it depends on how sweet the mangoes are)
- Keep the bowl and the whipping cream in the freezer in which you will beat the whipping cream for atleast 15 – 20 minutes
- Take the whipping cream and sugar and whip it until soft peaks forms. This would take about 3 – 4 minutes on medium high speed
- Now add the vanilla extract, cream cheese and mango puree and whip it for another minute until the mixture is fluffy and well incorporated
- Transfer it to a tray in which you can set the icecream in the freezer. I used a baking loaf tray and freeze it for 8 – 10 hours.
- Before serving take it out of the fridge for 5 – 8 minutes, scoop it and serve!