Valentine Day Special for my family – Strawberry and Kiwi Smoothie. My husband and I enjoy a healthy start to our day and our lil one is almost following our steps and definitely I am a happy mom! And when you talk about Valentine’s Day – its about celebrating good time with loved ones with something that everyone enjoys. This Smoothie hits the right spot. While the entire world is painted with tones of reds and pinks, I decided to take inspiration from the same and whip up some delicious smoothie for Valentine’s Day Breakfast! Strawberries, Kiwis, Orange and Wheat Grass – perfect!
INGREDIENTS: (For 2 – 3 people)
- 2 Kiwis, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 1/4 cup yogurt (I used Epigamia Artisinal Yogurt)
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh wheat grass, chopped
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- 1 tbsp flax seeds + extra to garnish
- 8 pieces of almond
- In a blender add in all the ingredients and blend it until its lump free.
- Once done transfer it to a glass, garnish with flax seeds and serve.