Happy Diwali folks! The house is ready with diyas all around, garlands of flowers adding fragrance and color and not to forget my kitchen is smelling with so much goodness that I can’t wait to dig in into all the awesome goodies being prepared specially for Diwali.
So just when you were done with all the quintessential things for Diwali and wanted to make something really exciting and quick, these Pan Shots with Dry Fruit Bliss Balls has come to your rescue. For me no festival is complete without a Pan at the end of the meal. The freshness of the betel leaves and the concoction of a variety of elements that go inside that leaf is really refreshing. Here is a twist to my version of Pan, which will be a heart-throbber among your friends and family!
May God fill your lives with lots of luck and happiness. Have a safe and great Diwali!
INGREDIENTS: (For 4 – 5 people)
For Paan Shots:
- 4 – 5 betel leaves
- 3 tbsp gulkand
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 5 tbsp vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup coconut cream/milk
- 1 cup crushed ice cubes
- colored tutti frutti, for garnish (optional)
For Dry Fruits Bliss Balls:
Recipe link here – Dry Fruit Bliss Balls
- In a blender take torn betel leaves, gulkand, fennel seeds, cardamom powder, vanilla ice-cream, coconut cream and ice cubes and blender until its smooth.
- Transfer it to serving shots glasses and refrigerate it for sometime before serving.
- Take the Dry Fruit Bliss Balls and insert them into tooth picks or mini skewers.
- Take the shot glasses filled with paan shots, place the dry fruit bliss ball skewer on it and serve.